1945 Willys MB World War II Jeep
The original Jeep. The vehicle that started it all.
Painted US Navy gray with stenciled “USN” and PT Boat squadron nomenclature
Unrestored with no rust-outs, all sheet metal in very good condition.
Matching gray canvas top
Civilian Willys CJ2 engine circa 1948 134 c.i. flathead (L head) 4 cylinder
Transfer case, low range and four-wheel-drive work well
Original fender-mounted six-volt siren with red light
Military blackout lights
Rare original military-issue two-piece “combat wheels” found only on WWII Jeeps
6.00 x 16” military tread tires
Pintle-hook trailer hitch and trailer light plug receptacle
New brake hoses and wheel cylinders 2012
New fuel tank 2008
New parking brake cable 2022
Well maintained with annual oil change, lube.
Clear Minnesota title
- Period-correct spare 5-gallon “jerry can” with flexible metal spout
- Spare solex carburetor (original Carter WO is installed)
- X-shaped tire iron
- Miscellaneous 6-volt tail light assemblies and bulbs
- Miscellaneous small parts
- Reprint military-issue service manual